I have enlisted 5 steps you can take today to increase Kindle Fire battery life. One of the main causes for your battery running out is from all the running applications, books, web, games, and Internet running at all times. Following the steps below will increase Kindle Fire battery life.
Additional Tutorials For The Kindle Fire:
Join our newsletter for Kindle Tips. I will send you notifications on the features that you experience on your Kindle Fire.
1. Brightness: The easiest way to increase your battery life on your Kindle is to decrease the brightness of the screen. You should use full brightness only when needed. If your in the need of it decrease the brightness to help overall with your battery life. You can decrease the brightness in the settings toolbar. To find the toolbar swipe down from the top of the bar and then you will be able to select brightness. A bar will appear on top of your screen you will be able to slide to left to adjust the automatic brightness.
2. Turn Off Wi-Fi: Another great way to maximize the the life expectancy of your battery is to turn off the Wi-Fi. At any given moment that your not using the Internet you should turn off the battery. This is one of my favorite tricks I have learn to make my battery last more than 7 hours. You can also turn off the Wi-Fi under the settings toolbar. From the main menu swipe down from the top bar. You will see the option to select Wi-Fi.
3. Charge Cycle: The Kindle Fire has a Lithium-ion battery that will need to charge cycle at least one time per month. In order to complete a charge cycle you'll need to drain the battery out once a month. When the battery is completely drain out then charge your Kindle to its full capacity.
4. Extreme Temperatures: When it comes to your Kindle Lithium-ion battery can't handle outrageous temperatures. This type of battery must always be maintain at room temperature at all times. Beware any extreme hot temperatures can damage your Kindle. The battery can handle cooler temperatures in this situation the battery life will decrease.
5. Draining Apps: Another way to increase your battery life expectancy is to uninstall draining apps from your Kindle. Their is an app called, GSam Battery Monitor that will help you sort out the apps by the power usage. This is a great app to help monitored your battery and give you a breakdown of how much battery the apps are using.
Following these strategies will help increase Kindle Fire battery life expectancy.